Software developing positions:
Title: .Net/C# Developer (Middle/Senior)
Type: Full time position
Technologies: .NET 4.0+/C#, WPF, Telerik, MySQL, WebApi, REST.
* maintain current and developing new connectivity solutions to exchanges and trading venues;
* improve and maintain current application’s UI;
* participate in improving functionality of core platform;
* clean / re-factor existing code to improve performance;
* in the mid-term (as a option), contribute in developing/research teams which works on launching new trading models in market;
* 2-4 years experience in .NET environment (desirable C#) .
* Good knowledge of MS Visual Studio, Git, MySQL, Web Socket, REST.
* Experience in front-end developing Windows GUI (desirable Telerik/Sci Chart libraries).
* Strong knowledge of .NET coding best practices and standards.
Additional experience in the following areas is desired:
* Skills of working with market’s data
* Scrum and other Agile Development Methodology
* Knowledge of open source software
* A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry.
* Friendly and informal atmosphere;
* A flat management structure;
* An attractive compensation package with performance-based rewards;
For CV: firstname.lastname@example.org